Re: Dates and location for WebCrypto meeting in Berlin

On 05/12/2013 01:33 AM, Mike Jones wrote:

> What are the dates for the WebCrypto working group meeting in Berlin
> adjacent to IETF 87?  And what is the venue?  I really need to book my
> flights and hotel at this point and I'm sure that I'm not alone.

Very good question. I heard Frauhofer was willing to host, but there
seemed conflicts in many directions. Who said that was posssible?

I'm also happy with cancelling the summer meeting and just having
WebCrypto members attend the JOSE WG meeting to sort out the final
related open issues with JOSE!

    cheers,
      harry