Re: High-level API meetings?

I would rather meet on "off-days" than have a 2 hour call. Either way works for me.

David

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harry Halpin" <hhalpin@w3.org>
To: public-webcrypto@w3.org
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 9:47:12 AM
Subject: High-level API meetings?

Everyone,

We discussed that the high-level API could be provided by the WG, either
in the form of defaults given in a "shim" or a higher-level "shim."
However, we're not going to have the time to discuss in the main
telecons given the amount of finalization needed in the Web Crypto WG.

I was thinking we could do calls an hour before or after the existing
WebCrypto calls for the folks in the Web Crypto WG are interested in
pursuing this. We could look in detail at Richard's defaults and David's
high-level draft as starting points. Perhaps we could also try to
recruit the folks who have been doing the Bouncy Castle user studies at
KU Leuven?

Are people OK with this?

We can book extra time. It would better to do these on "off-days" from
calls, but at a different time as the normal WG time is going to be busy
with various key-related discussions.

    cheers,
      harry

    cheers,