W3C Web Crypto WG - F2F meeting registration and wiki

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 18:19:15 +0100
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Dear all,

This is to inform you that I have been updated the wiki page related to our next F2F meeting, with location, registration link, provisioned agenda (to be discussed during our next call, on Monday). Look at http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/wiki/F2F_April2013
Note that we have now 18 people registered, reaching the max capacity that we announced to our host (20 people). I encourage you to register as soon as possible to make sure we can ask them extra chairs in case we need it.

gemalto