Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - agenda for our call on monday 4th of march @ 20:00 UTC (today)

Please note that the JOSE WG will be discussing key wrapping at their meeting next week:
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/agenda?item=agenda-86-jose.html>

You are all welcome to tune in and contribute to the discussion.  There will be remote participation via audio streaming and jabber, if you're not going to be at the IETF meeting.

The hope is that the result of this discussion will be consensus around a coherent approach to JOSE keys -- public/private/symmetric, wrapped/unwrapped.