draft for certificate management

From: Mountie Lee <mountie.lee@mw2.or.kr>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 11:10:16 +0900
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Hi.

currently certificate related issues are belong to secondary features of
API and becoming pending.

but the editor has more focus on primary feature and high level API.

let me contribute a draft for certificate management that will be different
document and can be reviewed by WG members later.

still some WG members want features of certificate.

the milestones and schedules are not yet prepared.
after discussing with more participants, I will inform to WG again.

regards

--
Mountie Lee

PayGate