Re: Please review the Web Crypto API before next PWD

From: Ryan Sleevi <sleevi@google.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:39:03 -0700
To: Nick Van den Bleeken <Nick.Van.den.Bleeken@inventivegroup.com>
Cc: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>, "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Thanks for pointing these out Nick. MichaelH also raised them in a
private mail to the editors.

I've just pushed three new changes to
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcrypto-api that attempt to address the
issues highlighted so far

Update the ECDSA sign/verify algorithm description for the "new"
(read: better described) processing model
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcrypto-api/rev/6f99a5a25a1d

Update the examples:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcrypto-api/rev/a535c724d33e

Rename Futures to Promises:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcrypto-api/rev/c32294bc59e2

As always, the latest draft is
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcrypto-api/raw-file/tip/spec/Overview.html ,
and you can always refer to specific versions via
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcrypto-api/log