From: Á¶»ó·¡ [mailto:sangrae@etri.re.kr]
Sent: vendredi 19 juillet 2013 10:50
To: Web Cryptography Working Group (public-webcrypto@w3.org)
Cc: Áø½ÂÇå; À̵¿»ê (mountie@paygate.net)
Subject: Updated version of possible solution for Korean banking use case

Hi all,

The attached document is the updated version of possible solution for Korean banking use case using Trusted CA List.
I hope that the document helps you understand Korean use case and proposed solution for SOP restriction.
Moreover, I would like to discuss issues related to Korean banking use case in the concall on next Monday if possible.

Have a nice weekend

Sangrae Cho
Sangrae Cho
Authentication Research Team
ETRI (Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute)
218 Gajeongro, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon, 305-700, KOREA
Phone : +82-42-860-6939   Fax : +82-42-860-1471