Re: Review of Use Cases | Re: W3C Web Crypto Use cases - next step ?

Did you see the remark too for https (get src)? Maybe you can dare
putting something like an eval too after thre code retrieval mentioning
that's it's not necessarly unsafe or evil, so we know what happens with
the code.

I would find more logical to use the json object instead of the
stringified one, since the stringification is used to pass the object
via xhr or other, not to handle it in js code.

Regards

Aymeric

--
jCore