Re: Review of Use Cases | Re: W3C Web Crypto Use cases - next step ?

Hi Arun,

Some small comments after a quick review (sorry limited time right now) :

- is it on purpose that you are using "==" instead of "==="?

- Code sancity and ... :
     .then(function(digest) {if (ok)  {} else {get src}},
function(error) {get src})
     No?
     and get src should be https since you mention the origin is tls

- Webmail :

window.crypto.subtle.importKey("jwk", jwkKey,..) --> window.crypto.subtle.importKey("jwk", jwkKeyObject,...)

Regards

Aymeric

--
jCore