RE: Add algorithm for AES Key Wrap ?

Because I needed it for doing JOSE testing, I just looked and I am unable to
implement AES-KW in "user" code because there is no ECB version of AES
exposed as part of the WinCrypt API.

I will also note that the 3994 and 5649 versions of the AES key wrap are
very different in that one is not an extension of the other from a
cryptographic point of view.  They are totally different cryptographic
algorithms.  The version that most libraries have implemented is the 3994
version since that is what is used for CMS.

If we do the 5649 version then we probably need to specify both versions.

Jim