RE: W3C Web Crypto Use cases - next step ?

Hi Arun,

Thanks again for putting this together. I have a few comments below:

Banking transaction use case
>Jae-sang presents the derived public key to GB
Which derived public key?

>GB may then use a key exchange mechanism to exchange keys with the server over TLS
Guess you mean GB client (running in the web browser) and GB server?

>The signature is verified, and upon successful verfication, is decrypted.
verfication -> verification
is decrypted -> the encrypted message is decrypted.

BrowserID use case
>BrowserID
Change to Persona?

> The signed assertion is then combined ...
May change to: The javascript of Persona.org in the iFrame combines the signed assertion...

Does Karen need to login to Persona before Persona can access her data?

The verification part is confusing to me. Does PSS verifies on the client side or the server side?

Thanks,
Karen