PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-32 - API should mention the use of secure elements in the context of key security

From: Ryan Sleevi <sleevi@google.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 11:27:56 -0800
To: public-webcrypto@w3.org
http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/track/issues/32

I would like to propose we CLOSE ISSUE-32

While initial text was proposed, there has been no follow-up to the
concerns raised with the proposed text.

This API has no provisions nor requirements that mandate the use of
secure elements, therefore the applicability of discussing secure
elements as a solution for web developers does not fit. Further, such
usage is implementation-dependent, which is not generally suitable for
discussion in an API that is intended to be implementation-agnostic.

Given the lack of activity on this ISSUE, I propose it be CLosed.