next F2F Web Crypto WG - extending dates of the doodle to april - please survey again !

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 15:34:01 +0100
To: "'public-webcrypto@w3.org'" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
CC: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Dear all,

During our last conf call we mentioned that delaying the F2F meeting to April could be beneficial to give implementers time to bring back more feedback on our APIs. As such, I have opened a new doodle http://doodle.com/rn6bgzg4a44m5ig9 covering April 2013.

Let's see if we can find a suitable date to meet in April in the US (probably Boston, Washington or Mountain View). In case we can't, we will meet end of 3 and 4th of April which was the most suitable late date we had in our previous pool.

Gemalto
Chair of the Web Crypto WG