Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - agenda for our call on monday 18th of Feb @ 20:00 UTC

On 02/17/2013 09:13 PM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Here is a proposed agenda for our next call monday @20 UTC, feel free
> to suggest additional items.
>
> Bridge and irc are the usual ones
>
> +1.617.761.6200, 27978# (CRYPT)
> IRC irc.w3.org:6665 #crypto
>
> Regards,
>
> Virginie
>
> Gemalto
>
> ---------agenda proposal for 18^th of february ------
>
> 1- Welcome - 5'
>
> - attendees list
>
> - pick a scribe  - (scribe guide
> https://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html or
> http://www.w3.org/2008/04/scribe.html )
>
> - agenda approval
>
> - minutes approval from previous meeting
> http://www.w3.org/2013/02/04-crypto-minutes.html
>
> 2- Web Crypto API -- 20'
>
> W3C office discussion about IANA registry : call for action
>
> Discussing proposal from editors to close issues --
>
> PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-18: Should it be possible to perform
> CryptoOperations as a 'streaming' operation with URI semantics?
>
> PROPOSAL: CLOSE ISSUE-40: How should we define key discovery,  noting
> asynchronicity
>
> Editor's please add any other proposal you think are mature enough to
> be voted by the WG.

Again, quick process note:

The issue tracker tracks issues across *multiple* specs.   If an issue
is simply being moved to a different spec (as in the case with key
discovery) then we need to not close the issue but associate it with the
right spec (called "product" by Tracker). So, ISSUE-18 would be CLOSED
while I think ISSUE-40 is now actually in Mark's spec.

CLOSED issues should in general not be re-opened and are then considered
out of scope.

POSTPONED issues are ones that we agree to revisit later. Before Last
Call, all issues must be CLOSED. If issues are POSTPONED, we can write
them up as "future work for another WG". For example, this seems to be
the way explicit certificate handling is going...

    cheers,
       harry