Re: PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-18: Should it be possible to perform CryptoOperations as a 'streaming' operation with URI semantics?

From: Richard Barnes <rbarnes@bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 14:53:44 -0500
Cc: public-webcrypto@w3.org
To: Ryan Sleevi <sleevi@google.com>
On question related to this issue that arose as we were implementing:

If a 'progress' event is sent to a listener while a progressive operation is in progress, what is the expected content of the 'result' attribute?  It seems like the developer might expect partial output to be available, but that might be possible in all cases.