Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - focus on issue management during our next call

On 02/04/2013 01:15 PM, Mountie Lee wrote:
> Hi.
> the time I sent mail was Monday in KST(UTC+9).

In our meeting minutes we have 20:00 UTC (UTC+8) and our discussion with
you, so we'll stay with that time for today's call [1].

Do you wish to formally request we move the time to 21:00 UTC? We can
discuss that during the telecon today. I hope you can still make the
teleconference today at 20:00 UTC, although I understand the timing is
very difficult for you.