WebCrypto Key Discovery: mark non-normative sections as such

From: Wan-Teh Chang <wtc@google.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:19:34 -0700
To: Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>, "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Hi Mark,

I'd like to request that you go through the WebCrypto Key Discovery
spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/webcrypto-key-discovery/) and mark
all the non-normative sections with this sentence:
    This section is non-normative.

Specifically, I'd like you to clarify two things.

1.  "Section 2. Use cases" should be marked as non-normative.

2. If a section is marked as non-normative, it's not clear whether
that implies the subsections of that section are also non-normative.
"Section 5. Privacy considerations" is a good example of this
problem. Sections 5, 5.1, and 5.1.1 are marked as non-normative,
but Sections 5.1.2, 5.1.3, and 5.1.4 are not. Perhaps we just need
to mark Section 5 as non-normative.

Thanks,
Wan-Teh