W3C Web Crypto WG - agenda for our F2F meeting

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 16:28:51 +0200
To: "'public-webcrypto@w3.org'" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Dear all,

Note that I have been editing a draft agenda for our F2F meeting under http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/wiki/F2F_April2013#Previsional_agenda. Timing is indicative as we will have to adapt to our host logistic, and at least 3 short breaks will be added in the day to make sure we relax/exchange, but the agenda reflects the amount of time I'd like to allocate to each topic. Thanks for checking that your topics and interests will be fairly addressed during this meeting.

This agenda will be discussed next Monday (tomorrow) during our call, chaired by Harry.

gemalto