From: Dave Raggett [mailto:dsr@w3.org]
Sent: jeudi 11 avril 2013 11:50
To: public-sysapps@w3.org
Subject: wiki page for information about testing for sysapps

In case we don't get around to discussing it today, I wanted to draw your attention to a wiki page I've created to collect information on testing for SysApps specifications. It includes comments from Robin Berjon, and touches upon the ongoing effort led by Toby Langel on testing the open web platform.

   http://www.w3.org/wiki/Test_Framework_for_SysApps

Testing will become a lot more important as our drafts stabilize and we plan for the Candidate Recommendation phase. However, we need to bear testing in mind for those normative features that don't lend themselves to automated tests. If features (normative assertions) are hard to test, do we really need them, and if we do, how will we test them?