strange scripts insertions, or some messages sent outside without you
knowing it, some using tls so you can absolutely not know what they are
sending outside, so your argument of browser confidence does not stand.

The argument of SOP does not work too, if you look again at ianonym.com
"Details" I have put a small note (at the end) about it, that's much
stronger than SOP, that's a kind of Unique Origin Policy, ie this will
defeat everything that could potentially harm or annoy from outside
origins (like ads, tracking scripts, iframes, etc) but this will allow
outside not dangerous scripts (like jQuery)

I am not talking only about """"untrusted"""" certificates (what is a
trusted certificate?), I am talking about WebRTC like mechanisms too.

Or I am talking about doing your own stuff independantly of the browser,
like node-Tor

I really don't see what's the problem, as you mentioned yourself in
other emails and I agreed, people can already do terrible worst
unsecured things, so if they mess up with this that's their problem.

And here the use case is not about accessing low level TCP but using the
standard WebSockets

"are vastly vastly more reasonable and secure than the use case you've
presented."

Which one? There are several use cases.

Indeed you can not prevent this to happen, this is already happening,
then it should better be considered, not as accessing low level TCP but
doing this with standards.

Regards,