Re: [W3C WebCrypto API WG] Key discovery

My comment for key discovery is
keeping existing TLS Client Key Storage and it's discovery rules.
that will give backward compatibility and match user expectations.

I don't know how much the TLS Client Key Storage is different from current
webcrypto's keystorage internally.
but we can not ignore existings.

regards
mountie.