Re: [W3C WebCrypto API WG] Key discovery

Issuer is underspecified, and as such, not possible to implement.

Further, this seems to directly conflict with the charter, which states:

"Out of scope: features including special handling directly for
non-opaque key identification schemes, access-control mechanisms
beyond the enforcement of the same-origin policy, and functions in the
API that require smartcard or other device-specific behavior"

This requires both handling for non-opaque key identification scheme
("issuer") as well as an access control mechanism ("isPrivate")

As such, we do not support the WG taking on this item.