Re: Socializing the high level API during our F2F meeting in April

On 04/02/2013 03:28 PM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As briefly mentioned in our call yesterday, I would like to get your
> view and interest for organizing a meeting open to the public to
> discuss the high level API.
>
> The actual objective would be to have a conversation about
>
> -The other technology providing with high level API (NaCl, ...)
>
> -The use cases for a W3C high level API
>
> -The potential action plan in the Web Crypto WG

I'd like to see the following people, who have experience with
high-level APIs, in attendance:

- Some Google folks from Keyczar (is Weiss still on it?)
- Some NACL folks - Daniel J. Bernstein
- Matthew Green
- Is Emily Stark coming? If not, ideally, if he can spare the time, Dan
Boneh or Mike Hamburg

I think we should post the open invite on W3C blog and email to crypto
mailing lists.