Re: [Moderator Action] Missing items in KeyUsage

If the KeyUsage means key usage OIDs at IANA

it is mentioned at Web Certificate API Specification (
http://mountielee.github.com/webcertapi/webcertapi.html) which is not yet
deliverable.

I agree KeyUsage is important in certificate area.

and I feel discussion of certificate issues are just now started.

regards
mountie.

--
Mountie Lee