Re: [Moderator Action] Missing items in KeyUsage

From: Mountie Lee <mountie.lee@mw2.or.kr>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 08:22:35 +0900
To: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Cc: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
If the KeyUsage means key usage OIDs at IANA

it is mentioned at Web Certificate API Specification (
http://mountielee.github.com/webcertapi/webcertapi.html) which is not yet
deliverable.

I agree KeyUsage is important in certificate area.

and I feel discussion of certificate issues are just now started.

regards
mountie.

--
Mountie Lee