Re: draft for certificate management

Hi.

let me post the draft for Web Certificate API Specification (
http://mountielee.github.com/webcertapi/webcertapi.html )

currently focusing table of contents gathered from WG charter and email
comments.
I hope the whole design concept can be shared with WG members and get
consensus.

please remember it is DRAFT.
I hope to update with more responses.

regards