From: channy@gmail.com [mailto:channy@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Channy Yun
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 7:01 PM
To: Harry Halpin
Cc: Web Cryptography Working Group
Subject: Re: suggest to move weekly concall time from UTC 19:00 to different time.

2012/8/26 Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org<mailto:hhalpin@w3.org>>
On 08/26/2012 06:41 AM, Mountie Lee wrote:
Hi.
current weekly concall time is at UTC 19
UTC 19:00 is
4:00 AM at Korea, Japan and
3:00 AM at China.

I were try to join concall
but very difficult to be awake.

can we adjust the concall time to different time?

how about 15:00 UTC? or before 15:00 UTC?

I do agree the time seems unfair to people in Korea/Japan/China. The reason we did this particular timezone was that we had no-one from these timezones plan to attend the call it appeared when the WG formed. Given that its hard to move WG times once established, we should poll.

Though I didn't join telcon in recent, it's not for timezone problem for me.
I think we already had a poll to fix telcon time in the past and many people wanted that time including me.

I prefer to time for most active member to be joined although I lived in Asia.

Channy