Quotes for blogpost over WebCrypto

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 16:51:57 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>

We are getting some minor media attention from ZDNet, but not enough:
I'd like to re-ignite the debate over Javascript WebCrypto within the
wider security community, in order to get this API as wide as review as
possible. Do folks think this is a good idea?

  I think one way to do this might be to do some blog-posts  (I'm happy
to do one on W3.org) and feed some quotes to folks running a well-known
publication like Wired's Threatlevel. However, what I would like before
or immediately after our meeting today is some quotes, ideally with name
attached and as thought-provoking as possible. So just email them to me
personally or the list in response to this message and we can discuss
details on the call today.

Also, one question that always comes up is implementation, so if any
implementers want to tentatively say they're implementing and give an
estimated timeline, that always helps get attention to the API.

    cheers,
        harry