W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcrypto@w3.org > September 2012

W3C Web Crypto WG - agenda for 10th of september call - today

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 16:43:45 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
CC: "wseltzer@w3.org" <wseltzer@w3.org>, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Message-ID: <076ED1F6CB375B4BB5CAE7873691360703B51CF9E608@CROEXCFWP04.gemalto.com>
Dear all,

You will find below a proposed agenda for our call on Monday 10th of September @ 19:00 UTC.
The call will last one hour.

Details of the call:
Bridge :  +1.617.761.6200, 27978# (CRYPT)
IRC : irc.w3.org:6665 #crypto

Regards,

Virginie,
Gemalto,
Chair of Web Crypto WG

 --------------------------agenda 10th of sept --------------------------

1- Welcome - 5'
- attendees list
- pick a scribe  - Proposal to have a list of scribes and rotating mandate see below [*]
(scribe guide https://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html  or http://www.w3.org/2008/04/scribe.html )
- agenda approval
- minutes approval from previous meeting http://www.w3.org/2012/09/04-crypto-minutes.html

2 - Draft API review - 10'
- review of the new draft - http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/WebCryptoAPI/
- Proposal of resolution for FPWD : The current editors draft of the Web Crypto API to go forward as FPWD


3- Action status - 10'

-          Proposal of resolution for closing

ACTION-13<http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/track/actions/13>, ACTION-38<http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/track/actions/38> , ACTION-44<http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/track/actions/44>  related to use cases and

ACTION-39<http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/track/actions/39> ACTION-43<http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/track/actions/43> related to sample code.

-          http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/track/actions/open

-          http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/track/actions/pendingreview



2 - Issue status and priorities - 30'
- review of issues and decision on which issue we should address with high priority

4- Group Life - 5'
- Communicating about the FPWD : please enter people/company/SDO/private club you would like to review the spec here http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/wiki/Gathering_public_comment_for_FPWD
- Our F2F meeting in TPAC 1 and 2nd of Nov in Lyon - Book your attendance, travel and accommodation: http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/


[*] scribing list proposal
Please add your name if I missed someone :)
Anthony_Nadalin
Mike_Jones
mitchz
richardb
emily
arun
rsleevy
JimD
hhalpin
asad
kaepora
wseltzer
cjkula
markw
sdurbha
wtc
vijay
ddahl
zooko
karen
Received on Monday, 10 September 2012 14:44:17 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 10 September 2012 14:44:18 GMT