Re: JS code examples for ACTION 43

From: Ryan Sleevi <sleevi@google.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 16:37:51 -0700
To: David Dahl <ddahl@mozilla.com>
Cc: "public-webcrypto@w3.org Working Group" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 4:34 PM, David Dahl <ddahl@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone:
>
> Arun and I have created a JS example file related to ACTION 43 here: https://github.com/daviddahl/web-crypto-ideas/blob/master/sample-code-fpwd.js
>
> Please send comments when you get a chance. I can incorporate approved examples later this week.
>
> Cheers,
>
> David

Hi David,

Thanks for doing this. Since the ACTION calls for embedding them
directly in the spec, could you perhaps find a way to do so (either
updating the one hosted on w3.org or by hosting it at Github)?

My concern would be wanting to understand how it affects the Spec's
overall readability, so seeing it in embedded in place will help do
that.

Cheers,
Ryan