Re: adding SEED cryptography algorithm

From: Mountie Lee <mountie.lee@mw2.or.kr>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 15:22:23 +0900
To: Wan-Teh Chang <wtc@google.com>
Cc: Web Cryptography Working Group <public-webcrypto@w3.org>, webcrypto@googlegroups.com
Hi.
separating algorithm specific document can be one of good solutions.

at last month, WebCrypto Korea Community was established
and preparing docs for SEED as first work.
but I expect the schedule will be after FPWD.

best regards
mountie.

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Wan-Teh Chang <wtc@google.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Mountie Lee <mountie.lee@mw2.or.kr>
> wrote:
> > Hi.
> > WebCrypto Korea Community is preparing to suggest "SEED" algorithm to be
> > added to API spec.
> > "SEED" is block ciphers symmetric encryption algorithm registered in
> > international standard as ISO/IEC 1803303, IETF RFC 4269
> >
> > I will update the algorithm details in next mails.
>
> Hi Mountie,
>
> I think it is better to add the SEED algorithm later to make it easy
> for reviewers to digest the first public API draft. I am worried that
> the "Algorithms" section in the draft is already a little too long.
>
> Perhaps this argues for a separate document for algorithm specification.
>
> Wan-Teh

PayGate Inc.
THE STANDARD FOR ONLINE PAYMENT
for Korea, Japan, China, and the World