Editors: Going with hg or sticking with CVS?

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 19:01:38 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
So I checked in with Systems Team over

cvs.w3.org:/w3ccvs

being available or mirrored magically with:

dev.w3.org:/sources/public

as currently, looking at dev.w3.org, there's no "2012" branch :)

They responded that dev.w3.org and cvs.w3.org are deliberately separate
repositories with different access rights and different services so
should not be mixed as only cvs.w3.org:/w3ccvs reflects on www.w3.org
mirrors while dev.w3.org:/sources/public has publicly visible cvsweb and
anonymous public cvs pserver.

Another option is we have a HG (mercurial) repo

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcrypt

That we could reset to make "webcrypto" and then move over Editors
Drafts of both the existing API and a "new" use-case document over there.

Editors - any opinion?

Also, a plus of dev.w3.org/dvcs.w3.org is the public nature of the
repos. Arun thought that the more public, the better, and I tend to agree.

    cheers,
        harry