Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - agenda for 15th of october call - today

From: Wan-Teh Chang <wtc@google.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 08:29:28 -0700
To: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Cc: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>, "wseltzer@w3.org" <wseltzer@w3.org>, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Hi Virginie and everyone,

I am out of the office today. I regret that I won't be able to attend
the conference call today.

Here are my status update and answers to some of the agenda items:

> - addressing ISSUE-27 (specification of AES-CTR mode counter bits): proposal
> is to close [ISSUE-27], with the following resolution Keep as written - least
> significant bits and interpreted as big endian number.

I just emailed my proposed resolution for crypto-ISSUE-27 (aes ctr).

> - who will be in TPAC ?

I will be in TPAC on Wednesday - Friday.

> - topics proposal for our agenda in Lyon (to be discussed/improved)
>
> [...]
> * addressing the crypto issues and functional issues

I suspect this comes from my answer to your question at the end of the
last conference call. I would like to refine my answer.

For me, the crypto issues and functional issues are the most
straightforward to resolve. So as an individual WG participant, I can
contribute to these two kinds of issues.

At TPAC, I think we should address
* the high-priority issues, and
* the issues whose resolution can best benefit from the high-bandwidth
communication of a F2F meeting.

The latter seems to imply the most straightforward issues should
receive the least attention at TPAC.

Wan-Teh