Re: Usefulness of WebCrypto API

Hi.
for this issue, I think it is important.

we need consensus for securing JS codes.

Harry's opinion "ability to write new secure protocols in JS" is one of
good consideration.

in details

Signed JS (
http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/wiki/Use_Cases#Signed_web_applications) is
already listed in our UseCase.
to generate and verify JS, generating JS code hash is also required.

can these features be focused more?

regards
mountie.

--