Re: Suggestions on high-level API - perhaps a meeting next week?

Hi.
in Here (Korea)
some developers were discussed about what we can do with WebcryptoAPI
and agreed following lists

* Electronic ID : Identify user identify with webcrypto API and the
certificate issued by face to face verification.
* PKI : using webcrypto API as part of public key infrastructure.
* Crypto : using webcrypto API for legal cryptography operation (end to end
encryption or others)
* Browser Security : enhancing browser security
* Regulation : what the API will impact to current regulations and what we
have to change.

also
I hope to solve the multi origin issues as soon as possible.
as the result of it, the model can be differentiated.

regards
mountie.

PayGate Inc.
THE STANDARD FOR ONLINE PAYMENT