From: Ryan Sleevi [mailto:sleevi@google.com]
Sent: mercredi 28 novembre 2012 17:02
To: Mark Watson
Cc: Mike Jones; public-webcrypto@w3.org
Subject: Re: On optionality

Please go read the PubRules and understand the W3C process.

As stated repeatedly, but continually ignored, no features are being removed.

The inclusion - or absence - of text within the WD is not reflective of consensus of final features or implementation.

Pre-provisioned keys remain as they have since day 1 - under discussion.