From: GALINDO Virginie [mailto:Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com]
Sent: lundi 19 novembre 2012 16:28
To: public-webcrypto@w3.org
Subject: W3C Web Crypto WG - no conf call today, but voting instead

Dear all,

Just to make things clear, there will be no conference call today.

You may take this free time to consider answering the proposed resolution to have our calls on a bi-weekly basis with

-          one Monday @20:00 UTC (and not 18:00 UTC as stated in my previous email)

-          one Monday @15:00 UTC

If resolution is accepted, we will start next week with this timing. Thanks for indicating your support with +1 or -1.

Regards,
Virginie