Re: Korean Banking Use-case now an election issue!

From: Mountie Lee <mountie.lee@mw2.or.kr>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:39:29 +0900
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Cc: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Hi.
I was surprised by the news from WSJ

actually the plugins were suggested to expand user experiences.
but in Korea, it became the part of IT infrastructure.

many people agree that being independent from binary plugins (I'm not
saying ActiveX, Binary Plugin is the word from microsoft).
also we (non-politicians) have to prepare alternatives.

that is the reason why we have big interests for WebCryptoAPI.

I'm sure Korean people welcome next WebCrypto F2F meeting at Korea.

regards
mountie.

--
Mountie Lee