Slides from TPAC/Day 1

From: Ryan Sleevi <sleevi@google.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 18:32:45 -0700
To: public-webcrypto@w3.org
Attached are the (very rough) slides I presented during Day 1 of our
Face to Face.

I realize that as a stand-alone, they may not be as clear or as
descriptive as when I was presenting, but hopefully this can provide
some context for how I see what this API can bring.

For those who were not able to attend, I should highlight that I'm was
not at all presenting this as a complete solution or set of
requirements for the first iteration of this API - merely attempting
to present where the ongoing work of this group can fit.