W3C Web Crypto WG - no conference call on 5th of November 2012

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 10:47:49 +0100
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Dear all,

Because the Web Crypto WG has made a great job that week in TPAC, because some of us may have holidays, because we have a lot to do (action, action, action), the conference call of the 5th of November is cancelled.
Our next call will be on Monday 12th of November @19:00.

After that date, the doodle for re-scheduling our call time taking into account our contributors from asia will apply.

gemalto/chair