[W3C Web Crypto WG] TPAC 2012 in Lyon (FR) - our WG meeting will be on 1/2 Nov 2012 - book your agenda

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 21:18:07 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Dear WG Participants,

Please note that our WG will have its second F2F meeting during TPAC 2012 planned in Lyon (France), and W3C has provisioned for us  a 15 people room on the 1st  and 2nd of November 2012.
We may be able to organize joint meeting with other W3C WG if needed, and this will be discussed during our regular call.

For people not familiar to TPAC, this is *the* place to be if you want to meet people, have a chance to attend other WGs, exchange with W3C staff, be informed about the W3C strategic axes. Only members and IE can join. You can have a look at the complete TPAC 2012 program which last one entire week under http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/

Regards,
Virginie GALINDO
gemalto