[W3C Web Crypto WG] Scheduling our F2F meeting in Summer - please answer the doodle (yes another one !)

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 17:07:03 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Dear all,

As suggested during our call yesterday, let's organize a F2F during summer. Please fill in the doodle where you have the choice between the weeks 30, 33 and 34. Just indicate your favorites dates for a 2 days consecutive meeting. The meeting will be held in US, host offers are welcome.
http://www.doodle.com/4tgwi729yfq7q46t

Note that the deadline for answering is next Monday 28th of May, as we need to invite people 8 weeks in advance.

Regards,
Virginie GALINDO - gemalto
Chair of Web Cryptography WG