Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] - agenda for 21st of May 2012

From: Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 09:19:34 -0700
To: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Cc: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
I seem to have a conflict today, so I will be late if I am on the call
at all. I've sent some
comments to the list...

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 7:12 AM, GALINDO Virginie
<Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com> wrote:

> See proposal and comments http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2012May/0074.html
> ==> PROPOSED RESOLUTION : the API will implement means to audit the environment and gets (a) the list of all supported algorithm and (b) the support of a specific set of algorithm

I don't understand what "audit" means in this setting. Is that different from
feature discovery?

-Ekr

> ==> PROPOSED RESOLUTION : Next F2F will be on the week 23 to 27th of July in Vancouver, host to be found.

I, at least, doubt I can make this. As I said, two weeks of standards
meetings in a row is a real
problem for some people.

-Ekr