Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Deciding the algorithms supported by the API

From: Zooko Wilcox-OHearn <zooko@leastauthority.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 10:47:44 -0600
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
following-up to my own post to correct an error

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Zooko Wilcox-OHearn
<zooko@leastauthority.com> wrote:

> The only redundancy remaining is the presence of both elliptic-curve
> and non-elliptic-curve digital signatures and public key encryption,
> which I include only because of the notion I've been hearing that some
> people may have difficulty implementing elliptic-curve.

Nevermind -- after I wrote that I went back and deleted the
non-elliptic-curve algorithms too, leaving no redundancy.

Regards,

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn

Founder, CEO, and Customer Support Rep -- Least Authority Enterprises

https://leastauthority.com