Re: ECC vs RSA, and Similar Conflicts

So I get why my blue ray player might need to say what streams it can support, or why a DVD player might need to say which region it supports, so that the website can send the appropriate stream. But I'm not getting how that relates to this API. Seems like a User-Agent string could more or less cover that.