Invited Experts invited

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 19:32:09 +0200
To: public-webcrypto@w3.org
Everyone,

If you applied to be an invited expert, you should have received an
email with either the next steps in joining the WG or about your
organization joining the W3C. Please email if you haven't! We're trying
to get everyone on board in time for the first telecon, but we will
enforce "good standing" rules to make sure people only stay invited
experts if they actually contribute [1] :) I'll explain more in person
on the first telecon next week.

   cheers,
      harry

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/1025-hh-p/slide11-0.html