[W3C Web Crypto WG] DAP WG working on privacy by design

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 08:54:29 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
CC: "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Dear all,

Please note that the DAP WG is about to issue a set of recommendation related to privacy when designing webapp [1].
Most of us being involved in security related activities, we may have a view on it, and as participants to Web crypto WG, we may think about delivering some updates once our Crypto API will be stable - as one of our use case is to improve privacy in services.

Gemalto

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/privacy-practices/