Re: Use case classification, and associated security models

I had an action to recast my use case, and it actually falls pretty
close to these cases here:

* A bank signs its pages using a private key (not its TLS key). It
distributes the list of signatures in one or more manifest files (or
embeds the signatures in the documents themselves). The bank can inject
javascript to verify that the signatures are valid after transmission
from server to client. This can detect (some) TLS proxies on path
between client and server. Note that it is not always possible to use
client certificates.

I suspect that this use case is covered by the use cases below.

Philip

--
Philip Gladstone
Distinguished Engineer