From: David Dahl [mailto:ddahl@mozilla.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 1:23 PM
To: public-webcrypto@w3.org
Subject: Survey Summary (Google Docs Version)

Hello Everyone,

The 'published' version of the survey data does not include a link to the Google Docs summary that is pretty infomative. I have created a PDF and reference it in the WG wiki: http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/wiki/Main_Page

Direct link: https://github.com/daviddahl/web-crypto-ideas/raw/2769c58d033823b12a5dcb489c94046b1058d8b1/WebCryptoSurveySummary-2012-06-06.pdf

Cheers,

David