Re: Draft WebCrypto Presentation for Outreach

On 12/27/2012 04:47 PM, Harry Halpin wrote:
> I'm hacking away on some HTML slides using Slidy. Will be tested at
> CCC shortly if anyone is around. I tried to stay very close to the
> specs as written.
>
> http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/homepage/presentations/webcrypto/Overview.html
>

> Feedback welcome. There is apparently some issue with SVG and the HTML
> which screws up presentation on some browsers, working on fixing, will
> re-check in a few hours.
>
>    cheers,
>      harry

Overall, it appears the slides are too long. Still, reaction of crowd
less hostile than expected :) and folk from Apple in audience, who
expressed interest, as well as 2-3 folks who wanted review. There was
also another guy interested in blind signatures, wondering if this can
be approached without BigInt or if we should just let people compose
that primitive themselves, and lots of interest re smartcards/multiple
key containers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rf8Cum5yao

Slides will be fixed, but not till 30th.