W3C - Web Crypto WG - May kickoff dates

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:43:30 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
CC: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Dear webcrypto followers,

I am pleased to inform you that the Web Cryptography Working Group [1] will get active in May.

In case you, or your company, is still wondering "Hey ? What is this WG about ?" you may join an open conference call on the Monday 7th of May (3:00 PM ET 12:00 Pacific 21:00 CET). It will be a chance for you to question the scope, deliverables and/or just encourage the team ;-)

In case you would like to join the WG, this is the right time to speed up the process, as the first WG conf call will be on the Monday 14th of May (3:00 PM ET 12:00 Pacific 21:00 CET). Details of the calls will be made available on this mailing list later.

You can also contact me, Harry or Wendy directly for specific questions, or support for joining the Working Group.

gemalto
Chair of the Web Cryptography WG

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/11/webcryptography-charter.html